- LED Solutions
LED Lighting is rapidly becoming the standard due to the following:
- Long Life (~50,000hrs)
- Energy Efficiency (~90% reduction compared to incandecent and ~50% compared to fluorescent)
- Ecologically Friendly
- Durable Quality
- Zero UV Emissions
- Design Flexibility
- Operate in Extremely Cold or Hot Temperatures
- Light Dispersal
- Instant Lighting & Frequent Switching
- Solar Panels
Polycristalline Solar Modules are made in USA, UL & CEC listed, great for Commercial and Utility Scale projects, perfect for Residential use. Our inverters (KACO) are made in Germany the #1 Country in Solar Energy Production.
Solar PV (Photo Voltaic) Panels (Polycrystalline Solar Module)
How Solar PV Panels work:
- Solar panels are made with PV cells, which convert sunlight into direct current (DC) electricity during the light of day.
- An inverter converts the DC electricity generated by the solar panels into alternating current (AC) electricity.
- The AC electricity is sent from the inverter to your electrical panel to power your lights and appliances with solar energy. The electrical panel is often called a breaker box.
- The utility meter measures electricity use. It goes backward when the system generates more power than is needed.
- If your state utility has a net metering policy, excess energy is returned to the grid and the revenue you receive offsets the electricity you use at night.
- Solar Water Heaters
Closed Loop Solar Water Heaters are made in USA, OG-100 SRCC certified, with an optional Third Party 5 Years Parts & Labor Warranty. Customers have the choice to upgrade this Warranty up to 12 Years.
How Solar Water Heaters work:
- Solar Energy is absorbed by the panels or collectors and heats cold water up to 150 degrees.
- The hot water is stored in a tank through a pipeline system that includes a controller which senses the water temperature.
- Solar water heaters include an electric tankless water heater, which will turn on if water going through the system is not hot enough.
- These systems work even in cloudy and cold days.